Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disqualifications or penalties of Players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BA7R
GzHome Founder
BA7R

Nationality : ksa
Disqualifications or penalties of Players AxbmC
World Cub Level : Disqualifications or penalties of Players QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

Disqualifications or penalties of Players Empty
PostSubject: Disqualifications or penalties of Players   Disqualifications or penalties of Players I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Disqualifications or penalties
- When the game starts, all the visitors of the game must be silent.
- before the player raises an objection he must read rules first , and then the referee must decide what to do.
- The use of guide programs is strictly forbidden. If such an abuse is discovered you will be disqualified immediately.
- Insulting the other player or the referee is strictly forbidden. If this happens the moderator may expel the insulting player from the competition presenting the proofs to the organizers. (IMPORTANT!)
- Any player who violates the fair play rules of the GzHome OfficialForum, maybe disqualified without any explanation or discussion from the tournament.
- In case of discovering account sharing in a tournament disqualification obligatory.
- In case of discovering a higher account, the player will be automatically out of championship. (IMPORTANT!)
- In case of change nickname or change the flag it will be deducted 1 point and in case of repeated violation it will be deducted 2 point and in case of repeated violation then the player will Rule out of the tournament (IMPORTANT!)

Related Topic : - >
GzHome Forum: Rules

===============================================================

Disqualified players:
1.) Marco - Group:20 - reason: play in the tournament in other account
2.) DREAM TORNADO - Group:7 - reason: Have highest account

withdrawal players:
1.) EC Eagle CP - Group 2 - Profile
2.) Dream Tote King - Group 7 - Profile
3.) IBRAHIM - Group 11 - Profile

Penalities:
-2 points for Hisoka
-1 points for big sniper

Last edited by BA7R on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:55 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
BA7R
GzHome Founder
BA7R

World Cub Level : Disqualifications or penalties of Players QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

PostSubject: Re: Disqualifications or penalties of Players   Disqualifications or penalties of Players I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:58 pm

الجزاءات والطرد

- عند بدء المباراة يجب على الجميع إلتزام الهدوء وعدم التحدث أو إرسال وجوه تعبيريه داخل القيم .
- قبل أن يعترض اللاعب على القوانين يجب أن يكون قد قرأها جيدا وإلا سوف يعرض نفسه ربما للعقوبة لأن ذلك يسبب تعطيل لمجريات المباراة.
- إستخدام برامج القائد ممنوع قطعا. وعند إكتشاف ذلك سيتم طرد اللاعب مباشرة وإعلان ذلك.
- عدم إحترام اللاعبين أو المشرفين ممنوع قطعا, وعند حدوث ذلك يستطيع اللاعب او الحكم تقديم البراهين على ذلك عن طريق تصوير ذلك وإرفاق الصورة بالمكان المناسب (IMPORTANT!)
- أي لاعب ينتهك قوانين اللعب النظيف التابعه لقزهوم والخاصة بالمنتدى, ربما يعرض نفسه للطرد من البطولة.
- في حالة إكتشاف مشاركة الحسابات والتلاعب بها داخل البطولة سيتم الطرد مباشرة.
- إذا حصل اللاعب على حساب جديد أو إستعاد حساب مسروق يجب على اللاعب إعلان للمنظمين وفي حالة إكتشاف حساب أعلى من الحساب المشارك به للاعب بدون إعلان لذلك سيتم طرد اللاعب من البطولة مباشرة (IMPORTANT!)
- في حالة تغيير النك نيم او وضع نك نيم غير مطابق للشروط أو تغيير أو إخفاء العلم سيتم خصم نقطه على الفريق وعند تكرار ذلك سيتم خصم نقطتين وعند تكرار ذلك للمرة الثالثه سيتم إستبعاد اللاعب (IMPORTANT!)

مواضيع ذات صلة : - >
GzHome Forum: Rules

Last edited by BA7R on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BA7R
GzHome Founder
BA7R

PostSubject: Re: Disqualifications or penalties of Players   Disqualifications or penalties of Players I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:59 am

Here Organizers will post penalities of players and will take the final decision if the player deserve that depend on rules
Back to top Go down
Teck
Europa World Assistant
Teck

Nationality : italy

PostSubject: Re: Disqualifications or penalties of Players   Disqualifications or penalties of Players I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Player : RIP BIG SNIPER 02 / Big Sniper

Group : 7 Here

Motivation : in the 5 frames he say to me mouse but he touch her ball and i put the black, and 4-1 to me. He close the game and say to me -> Go to Hell Bro.

Photo :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
Teck
Europa World Assistant
Teck

Nationality : italy

PostSubject: Re: Disqualifications or penalties of Players   Disqualifications or penalties of Players I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:28 am

Player : DREAM TORNADO / Tornado

Group : 7 Here

Motivation : In the registration he put the ID with 369 rating, but he have other account with 2288 rating, and not write this in Announcements & Help.

Rules :
- In case of discovering a higher account, the player will be automatically out of championship. (IMPORTANT!)

Link :
Account registration : Here
Higher account : Here
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=374112685588595a8b5a8
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disqualifications or penalties of Players   Disqualifications or penalties of Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disqualifications or penalties of Players
Page 1 of 1