Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important tournament organizers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yessy muaks
Americas Moderator
yessy muaks

Nationality : argentina
Important tournament organizers AxbmC

Important tournament organizers Empty
PostSubject: Important tournament organizers   Important tournament organizers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 am

I am writing to tournament organizers 8BTTT'11, with all my respect.
Asking to take the turn of the encounter between JBU and MIX clans named tournament, considering that the players in my clan JBU in the last round had to make a great effort to play their matches at the times of their rival clan, even one of the players in my clan had to miss their duties at the university and the captain lost the 6 tables that it was impossible to adjust to that schedule. Relying on the seriousness and UNDERSTANDING of the organization of this tournament, I expect a prompt response.

Sincerely yessy muaks.
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=9cae1ce4399086fa12c8c https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001391988985
BA7R
GzHome Founder
BA7R

Nationality : ksa
Important tournament organizers AxbmC
World Cub Level : Important tournament organizers QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

Important tournament organizers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important tournament organizers   Important tournament organizers I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:28 pm

yessy muaks wrote:

I am writing to tournament organizers 8BTTT'11, with all my respect.
Asking to take the turn of the encounter between JBU and MIX clans named tournament, considering that the players in my clan JBU in the last round had to make a great effort to play their matches at the times of their rival clan, even one of the players in my clan had to miss their duties at the university and the captain lost the 6 tables that it was impossible to adjust to that schedule. Relying on the seriousness and UNDERSTANDING of the organization of this tournament, I expect a prompt response.

Sincerely yessy muaks.

thanks for information we already had poost in the match topic the final decision, and about jobs and studies we also has miss our studies and jobs to organize this tournament for you
Back to top Go down

Important tournament organizers
Page 1 of 1