Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miguel7

miguel7

Nationality : portugal
Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ ! Lbn1h

Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ ! Empty
PostSubject: Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ !   Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:18 pm

Hello everyone, yesterday I was unable to play, I was without internet and do not know why, I apologize to my colleagues but not my fault, I called up some friends to warn you of the event, the Internet failed. The game would be at 21, I finished my training at 20:30, came running home, quick dinner, I called 10 minutes before the computer and I was without net, and it took me quite reach the 21 and be in front of a computer but without a net ... Now there are two things they could do: postponing my first game because it wants to be champion who plays and who is not afraid, but ready to accept that he could not but wanted to second what is more unfortunate is not able to change? but this is what? is an end guys, if someone is injured in a final heat of a game you can not make change? gamezer to play not just play well, but also be a good man in these situations and let me guess who did? course, Marlboro, since you knew perfectly well that I am in great shape and so the less will be easier to play, win by forfeit? is a shame for you! Oh, and as beings Marlboro good player, you play pales in comparison to others in your team and man? are not even that, by winning countdown, winning is on the table. Sorry Ba7r and Danger, but if you have good sense you know That I have all reason! Oh, one more thing, When You Want Marlboro, will play the 8 frames to see if i was in play skill or win;)

Saludos e besos para ti pequeno !
Back to top Go down
miguel7

miguel7

Nationality : portugal
Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ ! Lbn1h

PostSubject: Re: Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ !   Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:58 pm

why you dont answer boy ? you only win in talk , in table you are zero
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ !   Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Hey welcome ,

Miguel please don`t cry about game , and this is not my problem , this your problem .

First thing , your group changed 3 player , maybe you dont know that , they changed
Palermo , Jean-Frenz and you . we only accpet 2 players , danger was nice with your group , and he accpet 2 changes . remmber if that happen with other group they won`t accpet .

Rules :- -At the day of the match Captains only can change 1 player in emergency

Second you should say thanks group death for accpet 2 changes , now you said we want play for win ! you are really not polite , however hard luck broher . and you said i know you , yes you are normel player that`s what i know about you . well done DEATH champion of 8BTTT’11 . sorry about what happen but this not our problem . I worte all of this to all players , see how the death be nice with your group , good luck Miguel , no more answer

Last edited by MARLBORO on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ !   Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final * write correctly and DONT DELETE ! TO READ !
Page 1 of 1