Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

·• History Of Avenger •·

Go down 
+2
Retro
Adm.AvG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adm.AvG

Adm.AvG

Nationality : GzHome
·• History Of Avenger •·  AxbmC

·• History Of Avenger •·  Empty
PostSubject: ·• History Of Avenger •·    ·• History Of Avenger •·  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:45 am

History

Spanish

El clan Avenger, fue creado el 19 de Mayo del año 2009, por 5 personas peruanas que se inspiraron a crear el grupo, aquellos que prometieron que el clan no solo sera un simple equipo que solo se dedica a jugar, si no mucho mas que eso, amigos y ser como una familia. Pasando el tiempo , los lideres propusieron que no solo el clan sera de un solo pais, como fue en un principio, si no de otros paises, que todos sean bienvenidos.
El grupo entre todos, somos amigos y sobrellevar las cosas que suceden, y sobre todo llegar a un objetivo a ser el mejor equipo del gamezer… Es dificil, pero con Trabajo , Esfuerzo, Union, Fidelidad, Respeto, todo se puede, con la ayuda de todos , lo lograremos cumplir la visión , Arriba Avenger ¡

El clan Avenger , se caracteriza :

- Por su gran estilo de juego .
- Por su buena amabilidad y buen trato a los compañeros.
- El respetar , apoyar y ayudar a los demas.

* Aqui en el clan quien este con el grupo, aprendera sobre los torneos oficiales etc, con la ayuda de los encargados, y mejorar cada competencia su nivel de juego , entre todos nos ayudamos y asi va mejorando el grupo.

Ante todo gracias por tomarse el tiempo de leer nuestra breve historia, espero que sea de su agrado, pasenla muy bien en el grupo para los nuevos integrantes, y a seguir adelante, hasta luego ¡

English

The Avenger Team was created on May 19, 2009, bye five peruvian persons who inspired to create the group, those who promised that the group isn't only a simple team dedicated to play, but much more than that, friends and being like a family. Through the time, the leaders proposed the team won’t be only from one country, like in the begin, but from another countries, everyone would be welcome.

The group between everybody, we are friends, we endure the things that happen, and above all achieve the goal to be the best GameZer team. It’s difficult, but with work, effort, junction, fidelity, respect, we can do everything. With everybody’s help, we will make true our dream. Up Avenger

*The Avenger team is charactized:

- For its great play style.
- For its good kindness and nice relation with partners.
- For respectig and helping the others members.

Here the ones who are in the team, will learn about official tournaments, with the in charge ones, and improve our play level in every competition. Between us we help each other and the team grows.

First of all thanks for taking your time to read our short story, we hope you like it, have a nice stay in the group the new members, and go head. Goodbye!

Last edited by Avenger Renato CP on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com http://www.google.com
Retro

Retro

Nationality : venezuela

PostSubject: Re: ·• History Of Avenger •·    ·• History Of Avenger •·  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:47 am

Great story and thrilling gring
Back to top Go down
NJM . 7LM AL3MR . ZH

NJM . 7LM AL3MR . ZH

Nationality : ksa

PostSubject: Re: ·• History Of Avenger •·    ·• History Of Avenger •·  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:00 am

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=5f589bc79109a824e8963
Mr / Newton
Arab World Mod
Mr / Newton

Nationality : ksa

PostSubject: Re: ·• History Of Avenger •·    ·• History Of Avenger •·  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
KINGS / NARUTO

KINGS / NARUTO

Nationality : italy

PostSubject: Re: ·• History Of Avenger •·    ·• History Of Avenger •·  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 pm

G.L
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=196969c85bd9bfe3965ce
Luis Avenger 10

Luis Avenger 10

Nationality : peru

PostSubject: Re: ·• History Of Avenger •·    ·• History Of Avenger •·  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:06 am

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ·• History Of Avenger •·    ·• History Of Avenger •·  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

·• History Of Avenger •·
Page 1 of 1