Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yousef

Yousef

Nationality : ecuador
FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS YoCJj

FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS   FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:18 am

Hi to all, this space team will be audited. Any claim of unfairness, bias or favoritism, send a personal message with your proves. Just for captains.

Remember that this is GzHome. Be fair all teams, in all sections the admins can ban to cheaters. GzHome can also punish the misuse of the spaces in this forum.

----------------------------

Hola a todos, este espacio del equipo, será fiscalizado. Cualquier reclamo de injusticia, parcialización o favoritismo, enviénme un mensaje personal con sus pruebas.

Recuerden que esto es GzHome. Sean justos todos los equipos, en cualquier sección los administradores pueden banear a los tramposos. GzHome también puede sancionar el mal uso de los espacios dentro de este foro.

Administration.
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

Nationality : ecuador
FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS YoCJj

FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS   FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:19 am

We hope that the problems are finish here. Good luck to all. My PM is open for all.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down

FOR ALL CAPTAINS OF TEAMS
Page 1 of 1