Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد ..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LEGGE THE K!LLER

LEGGE THE K!LLER

Nationality : uae
أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد .. AxbmC

أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد .. Empty
PostSubject: أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد ..   أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد .. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 pm

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ..

السلام عليكم ..

صباح الخير / مساء

اليوم بعطيك معلومات تفيدك كي تصبح لاعب صعب التغلب عليه و أنشاء الله يفيدكم ..

كلنا نعرف أن ألعاب قيمزر يتكونون من 7 ألعاب ..

سأتكلم عن أهم هاذه الالعاب و خصائصها وكيف تجعلك لاعب ( صعب التغلب عليه ) ..

أهم هاذه الالعاب هما : 8 بول + جيمزر بول + سنوكر + برميد + 9 بول ..

اول لعبه وتأثيرها عليك ( جيمزر بول ) : وهي تساعدك علي اتقان سرعة لعبك و من خلالها ستعرف قوة مضربك
وسرعة مضربك , وحاول تلعبها 3 مرات متتاليه اول ما تدخل قيمزر ..

ثاني لعبة وتأثيرها عليك ( سنوكر ) : وهي تساعدك علي التركيز والتدقيق المباشر للحفرة وسيعطيك هاذا قوة
في التصويب , وحاول تلعبها 2 مرتين متتالية اول ما تخلص من لعبة جيمزر بول ..

ثالث لعبة وتأثيرها عليك ( برميد ) : وهي تساعدك علي خفة ضرب الكورة يعني كيفية اللعب بروقان وميزتها تكون
بأنها تعطيك التحكم الصحيح في خفة ضرب الكور , وحاول تلعبها 2 مرتين متتاليتين اول ما تخلص من لعبة السنوكر ..

رابع لعبة وتأثيرها عليك ( 9 بول ) : وهي تساعدك علي كيفية التحكم بل أسباين يعني تصوب علي الكوره المعينه
و تعمل ايباين يناسب مسار الكورة وبهاذا تستطيع التحكم بشكل افضل بل اسباين , وحول تلعبها 2 مرتين متتاليتين
اول ما تخلص من لعبه البرميد ..

خامس لعبة وتأثيرها عليك ( 8 بول ) : وهي اهم لعبة فبما انك لعبة كل الالعاب اللتي انا اقترحت عليك , وبهاذا
ستكون مستعد للاعبة 8 بول من حيث سرعة لعبك وقوة لعبك + والتركيز و التدقيق + وخفة ضرب الكور علي
حسب معين + استخدام الاسباين بشكل احترافي , وهاذا كله سيجعلك لاعب متكامل وصعب التغلب عليك ..

و أنشاء الله الشرح واضح ومفهوم , ولو تم تطبيق هاذه كل يوم سيستحيل التغلب عليك ..

وهي طريقة مجربه مني ونفعة الصراحه وربي صرت محترف وتركيزي عالي جدا ولعبي احترافي

وياريت اني افدتكم , واللي مب فاهم الشرح يقولي بروفايل ومعيوني ..

من قلمــي ..

Peace upon you ..

Good morning / evening

Today Battiyk useful information to become a player difficult to overcome and God Created Avidkm ..

We all know that games Qamzr composed of 7 games ..

Describe your most important Hazh games and their characteristics and how they make you a player ( difficult to overcome it color) ..

Games are the most important Hazh: 8 Paul + Paul Jamezr + Snooker + Bermad +9 Paul ..

The first game and the impact you Jamezr Paul : It will help you master your game speed and power through which you'll learn Mdharpk
Mdharpk and speed, and tried to play 3 times consecutive first thing Qamzr intervention ..

Second game and the impact you ( Snooker ): They help you focus and direct the audit of the hole and will give you the power of Hama
In the correction, and tried to play 2 twice in a row the first thing to get rid of the game Jamezr Paul ..

The third game and they affect you ( Bermad ): It will help you hit the light means how to play football Broukan advantage and be
It gives you control right in the light hit the furnace, and tried to play 2 twice in a row the first thing to get rid of snooker ..

The fourth game and they affect you ( 9 Paul ): It will help you how to control it Ospaan corrected mean the football, designated
Fits and works Aevaln path Koura and Bhama can control better, but Aspaan, and about 2 play twice in a row
The first thing to get rid of the game Albermad ..

The fifth game and the impact you ( 8 Paul ): which is the most important game is because of you game all games which I proposed to you, and Bhama
Will be ready for the 8 Ball player in terms of speed and strength of your game to your game and focus and scrutiny and the light hit the Alkor
According to a specific use Alaspaan professionally, and will make you whole Hama player integrated and difficult to overcome you ..

And God Created explanation is clear and understandable, though the application Hazh every day it will be impossible to overcome you ..

Which is the way of me and proven usefulness of openness, my Lord I became a professional and my focus and my game is very high professional

And I wish I Avdtkm, MP and Old understand explanation profile and ask me Maaona ..

Starter Thread Killer
Back to top Go down
NJM / R O 8 A N / 02
Arab World Mod
NJM / R O 8 A N / 02

Nationality : ksa
Location : لاتجعل قلبك مثل النهر يشرب منه من يشاء اجعل قلبك مثل البحر لايشرب منه الا الغارق

PostSubject: Re: أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد ..   أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد .. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:25 pm

يعطيك العافيه على الشرح الوافي والرائع للمبتدئين

تحيآاتي لك

وتقبل مروري
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=2f3c869ccb31d93ae8005
SLY / SK U LL / MLK

SLY / SK U LL / MLK

Nationality : Jordon

PostSubject: Re: أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد ..   أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد .. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:29 pm

الله يعطيك العافيه ما قصرت يا بطل
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=e7f6ff26ff40fcb041a2a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد ..   أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد .. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

أصبح لاعب محترف في أسبوع واحد ..
Page 1 of 1