Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Organizers - Group 32

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nano SkiLL
Americas Moderator
Nano SkiLL

Nationality : argentina
For Organizers - Group 32 Vxjw0
World Cub Level : For Organizers - Group 32 QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTFThb8ipDiFzwyZs06Rfq6jARHHgUcSDzpuX-9vNCGe6WFOAwT2J4JopUPbMcogloFl65l3lX0TeN4yT_5d7aZ8AJtU9VCJN6VOcXQgHXnKrpbSW7eldQ5GxA

For Organizers - Group 32 Empty
PostSubject: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Palermo I saw you post and I need to tell you some things about this group.
In this group Eminem post his msn and I add him but never accept me and he never post again so we never play.
Fantasma post and I add him but I think our times are not compatible for that we dont play and you can see all post in the group ..
About Coco Fun he post the day Thursday 24 November and the group would be closed "23 November at 23:59 GMT will close all groups" and really strange he play the last day with 2 players who never post anything (not really have to be very smart to understand he post 2 games with 2 player never going to complain) I can post too 6-0 with Hero Enjoy and Mr. Late and post the last day but that is cheat and I cant do that.
Anyway this is not the first time I see bad choise in tournaments here.
And about this:

Group 32:

1) Coco Fun - 9 points
2) HERO ENJOY YE - 2 points
3) Mr. Late - 1 point
4) Nano - "up call"
4) Fantasma - "up call"

"Nano and Fantasma you have to play a match to view who will pass for 4th.
You have to reach 4 victories (4-0,4-1,4-2,4-3) without overtime.
You have 2 days to play. If nobody play, nobody will pass."

I will not play because 3 of those players are going to the next round unfairly, so Fantasma pass to the next round.

Good luck to all :*
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasma

Mr. Fantasma

Nationality : venezuela
For Organizers - Group 32 KmnIo

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Coco Fun is the only player that are posted, the others no :U and Nano and me have that play for pass ? That bad organizer :U
Back to top Go down
PaLermo

PaLermo

Nationality : italy
For Organizers - Group 32 AxbmC

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:25 am

Cordinator of this group made the count, i just posted it on topic.
I think that you can post 1000 message in the topic but the important is the frames won to pass the stage.
As you said you and Fantasma always online, why you didn't play? this is strange...
Back to top Go down
BA7R
GzHome Founder
BA7R

Nationality : ksa
World Cub Level : For Organizers - Group 32 QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 am

everyone can enter this section and post anything to show his activity and in real he never enter tournament rooms

if we have mistakes i hope it will be solved, thx
Back to top Go down
Nano SkiLL
Americas Moderator
Nano SkiLL

World Cub Level : For Organizers - Group 32 QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTFThb8ipDiFzwyZs06Rfq6jARHHgUcSDzpuX-9vNCGe6WFOAwT2J4JopUPbMcogloFl65l3lX0TeN4yT_5d7aZ8AJtU9VCJN6VOcXQgHXnKrpbSW7eldQ5GxA

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:44 am

I dont care if I going to next round and Palermo I play with you in the room 327 some like a 1 week before remember? and ba7r you see me online many times on msn and I talk with you about this. If you think I need win with up call really anyone know me.
Like said Fantasma "Coco Fun is the only player that are posted, the others no :U and Nano and me have that play for pass ? That bad organizer :U" that is the true. May be we dont play because our time are not compatible but yes we can agree some day and some hour to play but is not necessary because 3 players never play with nobody and never contact us...
If you want Fantasma and I we can play but only for FUN because we should be the only players to going to next round or if you think nobody going to next round ...

So I expect some answer and If the answer is not fair, good luck Fantasma in the next round! Thx

PD: I do this bcz i like Gzhome and we need be more fair when making decisions.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasma

Mr. Fantasma

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 am

2) HERO ENJOY YE - 2 points
3) Mr. Late - 1 point
They no have because pass of raound, because never are posted the result in the forum, but you are the organizer. :U
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cena
Arab World Assistant
Mr.Cena

Nationality : bahrain
For Organizers - Group 32 Bg5vz
World Cub Level : For Organizers - Group 32 QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTE1Rl7neMGD-GjtmRWIYDaa0rWwjzC0gwQO90yZLiFf_S9f-et-ERXz_oxZPrHI2R2Sqo0YJZWfDaQYeDLxUPIHAJtU9VDEKk1vYVTkLh7qBqGbKu43orJuhQ

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:20 pm

First You should place the evidence of your words

look the group topic :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

just 3 players play ,, ok, now we can't look for the rule (Play 50% from games)

the 3 players go to play off round ,, we chose the fourth by the interaction in group > Fantasma + Nano

And we put Fantasma + Nano in ( Duels pre-playoff )

I do not think i have wronged no one

Back to top Go down
Nano SkiLL
Americas Moderator
Nano SkiLL

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Really I'm tired to try explain this again and again ..
Mr. Cena If you look the topic you can see this (Coco Fun never post msn or mp or any contact to play but he post the last day at the last time 2 results with 2 players never going to complain) and the funny is Hero Enjoy and Mr. Late never post anything.
So how I will play with Coco Fun or Hero Enjoy Or Mr. Late if they never post anything?
And now you tell me they going to playoff and I have to play with Fantasma duels pre-playoff?

I wil try to put me in you side of Organizer and you see Coco Fun, Hero Enjoy and Mr. Late play and the other players dont. I can understand that but you should see the context where Fantasma and I try to contact other players and Coco Fun (is my appreciation, make cheat because dont play and post 2 results with 2 players never going to complain and why the other 2 players dont post anything?) anyway I dont have proof of that but curiously Coco Fun enter room and saw 2 players of our group and play the last day at last minute when for 2 week I enter to the room many times and I dont see anone of they.

Last edited by Nano on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasma

Mr. Fantasma

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 pm

x.xCoco Fun is the only player that publish the result and pass others players ? x.x
Back to top Go down
PaLermo

PaLermo

Nationality : italy

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:13 pm

The 2 players that passed without posting not answered to me, only one. So Nano and Fantasma passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Organizers - Group 32   For Organizers - Group 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Organizers - Group 32
Page 1 of 1