Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Design Suggestion!

Go down 
+3
TimiK
PaLermo
Suzaku
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzaku

Suzaku

Nationality : portugal
Design Suggestion! AxbmC

Design Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Design Suggestion!   Design Suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Hi all, i'm the controversial Suzaku... Ex-Admin, Ex-European Mod Ex-National Forum Admin of GzWorld and Portugal! Arab World and Portugal Country are being attacked by the Mr.Mystery and company...

I hereby give you all the best, and congratulations for this Forum! I want everything to go smoothly...

Let's go Get to the point.

World Arab and others nations have great designer's, with this in your side please work more in design on Forum! Yes i know, is a Gamezer Forum only for post and see topic's... But, Wait, wait, with a better presentation people will look with different eyes!

If you want(I think that we are the first crazy dudes make a Gif Logo for one Gamezer Forum) see in www.gztuga.forumotion.com and look what we made for this great game that is Gamezer.

Thanks you...
Back to top Go down
PaLermo

PaLermo

Nationality : italy
Design Suggestion! AxbmC

Design Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Design Suggestion!   Design Suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm

I think the actual design is very appropiate for now and surely unique. Like you can see we are more than 600 users in 3-4 days and this is a pride for us. We started with the first tournament doing registration+groups in only 1 day, this is the proof that this forum is growing quickly and in good path. Butwait for the best isn't the graphic but frist the fairness and the respect for the players. There aren't here leaders or dittator, only all togheter like in a family. welcome in forum
Back to top Go down
TimiK

TimiK

Nationality : russian
Design Suggestion! AxbmC

Design Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Design Suggestion!   Design Suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah, i am also think that this deign is very cool. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=0beef6df55a138ffb5bfc
Nano SkiLL
Americas Moderator
Nano SkiLL

Nationality : argentina
Design Suggestion! Vxjw0
World Cub Level : Design Suggestion! QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTFThb8ipDiFzwyZs06Rfq6jARHHgUcSDzpuX-9vNCGe6WFOAwT2J4JopUPbMcogloFl65l3lX0TeN4yT_5d7aZ8AJtU9VCJN6VOcXQgHXnKrpbSW7eldQ5GxA

Design Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Design Suggestion!   Design Suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Gzhome has a few days but we are grow up quickly.
Surely with time the forum will change and improve.
We appreciate your opinion Suzaku.
You are welcome, feel at home.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
No Mercy ! - D A V -

No Mercy ! - D A V -

Nationality : georgia
Design Suggestion! AxbmC

Design Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Design Suggestion!   Design Suggestion! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:37 am

Main is we need More members and make seriosly championships, Website style its no problem, will be changing upning soon
We working find serisoly desingers
Thanks Suzaku for your help
Back to top Go down
Cheleros Turi

Cheleros Turi

Nationality : chile
Design Suggestion! AxbmC

Design Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Design Suggestion!   Design Suggestion! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:27 am

PaLermo wrote:
I think the actual design is very appropiate for now and surely unique. Like you can see we are more than 600 users in 3-4 days and this is a pride for us. We started with the first tournament doing registration+groups in only 1 day, this is the proof that this forum is growing quickly and in good path. Butwait for the best isn't the graphic but frist the fairness and the respect for the players. There aren't here leaders or dittator, only all togheter like in a family. welcome in forum

I also think, with time change if one moder to do bad.
Back to top Go down
..RAW3AH..

..RAW3AH..

Nationality : ksa
Design Suggestion! AxbmC

Design Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Design Suggestion!   Design Suggestion! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:44 pm

i agree with nano
Gzhome is grow quickly. And certainly with the passage of time the forum will change and improvement.
Thanks for your opinion Suzaku.
welcome ,, Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=feb89f72961c1c5c27ae5
Sponsored content

Design Suggestion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Design Suggestion!   Design Suggestion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Suggestion!
Page 1 of 1