Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzaku

Suzaku

Nationality : portugal
IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society AxbmC

IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society Empty
PostSubject: IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society   IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:23 pm

IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society (English)
IJSP - Integração dos Jovens na Sociedade Portuguesa (Portuguese)
Good malt, I hereby inform you that in my course have a project called "Company". Me and my four colleagues formed a company that is based on the Integration of Young People in Portuguese Society.

I'll here an introduction to explain to you things better.

The "IJSP" is a young, dynamic and creative, established on January 30, 2012 and is formed by students of management and maintenance of IT equipment in the Secondary School João de Barros.
Our key words are "Quality", "value", "Responsibility," "Creativity," "Union" and "Friendship".
Our mission is to interact with young people of Portuguese society with its cultural creativity.
Basically we operate in the area of ​​youth society and we aim to enhance our young Portuguese with their creativity at the level of sport, music, painting, literature, etc., ...
Our key words are "Quality", "value", "Responsibility," "Creativity," "Gathering", "Union" and "Friendship."

I am also here to ask you to visit us on facebook and please put LIKE in the page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intergração-dos-Jovens-na-Sociedade-Portuguesa/322488487794253
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
rinal rastaganj

rinal rastaganj

Nationality : egypte

IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society   IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:52 am

IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society 3112022095 IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society 650269930 IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society 351549032
Suzaku wrote:

IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society (English)
IJSP - Integração dos Jovens na Sociedade Portuguesa (Portuguese)
Good malt, I hereby inform you that in my course have a project called "Company". Me and my four colleagues formed a company that is based on the Integration of Young People in Portuguese Society.

I'll here an introduction to explain to you things better.

The "IJSP" is a young, dynamic and creative, established on January 30, 2012 and is formed by students of management and maintenance of IT equipment in the Secondary School João de Barros.
Our key words are "Quality", "value", "Responsibility," "Creativity," "Union" and "Friendship".
Our mission is to interact with young people of Portuguese society with its cultural creativity.
Basically we operate in the area of ​​youth society and we aim to enhance our young Portuguese with their creativity at the level of sport, music, painting, literature, etc., ...
Our key words are "Quality", "value", "Responsibility," "Creativity," "Gathering", "Union" and "Friendship."

I am also here to ask you to visit us on facebook and please put LIKE in the page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intergração-dos-Jovens-na-Sociedade-Portuguesa/322488487794253
Thank you.
Back to top Go down

IYPS - Integration of Young People in the Portuguese Society
Page 1 of 1