Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines

Go down 
+5
yessy muaks
SICARIO
Zangyta ♥
Rata!
ACTIVE
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ACTIVE
GzHome Owner
ACTIVE

Nationality : ksa
Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines Bg5vz
World Cub Level : Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines Empty
PostSubject: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Because this forum is very keen on good morals and prevents the issue of the ridicule of other countries and bring us here to love and brotherhood.

So it will not allow that there be any abuse of any member, country , religion or anything is because it has to be a respect.

After considering the problem that occurred after the final of the world and by the (Mr. Robot) against our brothers Argentina.
As for his Mexican player (Mr. Robot) and is described below
Spoiler:

The decision was as follows:

- The player is BANNED for 6 months and not letting it participate in any competitions related to Forum .
- Anyone who does the same thing would have the same action .

Note: We are here for fun and will not allow to enter any kind of differences between us.

Last edited by _ACTIVE_ on Thu May 03, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=a498e06f04df14681b497
Rata!

Rata!

Nationality : peru
Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines KmnIo

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:38 pm

I find this recent news, I feel very bad that hisieran that, I agree with the punishment that you give.
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=125c274e3976c0562de86
Zangyta ♥

Zangyta ♥

Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines AxbmC

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm very glad about this punishment, because this forum shares values and principles bigger than anywhere, and the most important, they are respected. I think this kind of people don't deserve to be part of our community, maybe in the other forum these behavior can be supported but here in gmzhome not, because as our rules say, we have a family and in a family this kind of things can't be happen.
I think other members of the NEXUS team, as Hec7or and Mr. Legend should receive a warn about this, because they laugh and jibe about these and against Argentina (mainly Hec7tor who posted there and laugh a picture of Maradonna in the world cup of fooball 86' in allusion to Argentina and saying they was a cheaters)

Regards friends.
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=1d5b2dcb97ead7f1dfb58
SICARIO

SICARIO

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm

As an American I am sorry that I have been denigrated as a neighbor of mine is our brother country of Argentina, but you see I do not find reason for publishing these results in this forum if the problem originated gzworld forum.

PS: That such a robot master here in this forum is not anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=74cc44df6e5e095141d1b
yessy muaks
Americas Moderator
yessy muaks

Nationality : argentina

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:25 pm

As Argentina's selected I'm proud that we represent in the world, Argentina lost NO this is not the right word to use for a team that gave everything for his flag and is occupying the post of Sub Champion as the second best team in the world.

Zangyta I totally agree with you, this is a game where we all matener respect for different cultures, race and relijiones. :J

If you want to see everything that happened the subject. Realise here I catch a full report and detailing. This note is pubblica and everyone can see.
Since we now cannot be previewed as the discussion beginning, the issue is now in private but I take screenshots of the comments.

https://www.facebook.com/events/322861757784683/

Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=9cae1ce4399086fa12c8c https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001391988985
Hugoo

Hugoo

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:35 am

Nice bad player and player loser and player person

Baned for 35 Year s DDDD
Back to top Go down
Erelis

Erelis

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:46 am

Bad Player Mr Robot
Back to top Go down
H E C 7 O R

H E C 7 O R

Nationality : mexico
Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines Vxjw0
World Cub Level : Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTFThb8ipDiFzwyZs06Rfq6jARHHgUcSDzpuX-9vNCGe6WFOAwT2J4JopUPbMcogloFl65l3lX0TeN4yT_5d7aZ8AJtU9VCJN6VOcXQgHXnKrpbSW7eldQ5GxA

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:04 am

yes bad player.
Back to top Go down
nenuco

nenuco

Nationality : GzHome

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines 364988687 solo es una imagen yaa esta de weba todo esta exageran xD...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines   Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very important: For abuse (Mr. Robot) to our brother Argentines
Page 1 of 1