Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QUALIFIED PLAYERS

Go down 
+8
wigas
Sguanito SkilL
Genial
IMEDA
DEEJAY 07
IT Demix ; ELITE 07
ACTIVE
Yousef
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yousef

Yousef

Nationality : ecuador
QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:26 pm

QUALIFIED PLAYERS

FIRST PLACES

Metallica ---> 83.33%
Tenente ---> 81.82%
Mnhmer ---> 81.48%
TIAGO7 ---> 81.25%
Fenix ---> 75%
Mayestrik ---> 66.67%
Omar ---> 63.64%
Shgawa ---> 60%

SECOND PLACES

Jmpax ---> 81.82%
Yousef ---> 70.37%
OMAR ---> 68.75%
Durazy ---> 68.18%
Imeda ---> 66.67%
Danger ---> 66.67%
Tornado ---> 60%
Saladin ---> 53.85%

THIRD PLACES

Miguel ---> 81.25%
Mzagy-93b ---> 58.33%
Mr.7Late ---> 53.85%
HEC7OR ---> 53.85%
FLAME ---> 50%
Snookball ---> 50%
May.3shmer ---> 50%
Sguanito ---> 43.75%

FOURTH PLACES

10DAM ---> 62.5%
Mr. Cena ---> 60%
Tiago ---> 58.33%
Turi ---> 53.33%
PANTERA ---> 50%
Paulo---> 50%
Ebo ---> 50%
Demix ---> 47.37%

THANKS FOR THE GAMES - GOOD LUCK IN THE NEXT TOURNAMENT

SiinshY ---> 42.86%
Anderson ---> 42.11%
Genial ---> 41.67%
EJUPARO ---> 41.67%
Deejay ---> 40%
Oxlade ---> 40%
Wigas ---> 37.5%
Big Sniper ---> 33.33%
Palermo ---> 31.25%
Luca ---> 31.25%
Sniper DZ ---> 29.17%
Miro ---> 20%
Jonas ---> 14.29%
Konami ---> 12.5%
DanGeR G...G ---> 0%
Rope ---> 0%

Last edited by Yousef on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACTIVE
GzHome Owner
ACTIVE

Nationality : ksa
QUALIFIED PLAYERS Bg5vz
World Cub Level : QUALIFIED PLAYERS QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:31 pm

great work thx yousef ..

Congratulations to qualify and good luck to others who not pass in the next tournment .
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=a498e06f04df14681b497
Yousef

Yousef

QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:35 pm

The Play Off's will be organized: the best first vs the worst fourth, and the best second vs the worst third.

The Play Off's will be posted Monday as maximum.
Back to top Go down
IT Demix ; ELITE 07

Nationality : italy
QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:39 pm

Sorry Yousef but i didn't understand your system for qualifications. Can you explain your system here?

Last edited by IT Demix 12 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:46 pm

IT Demix 12 wrote:
Sorry Yousef but i didn't understand your system for qualifications. Can you explain your system here? Thnx Wink

Percentages of efficiency, due to lack of activity in some groups. All players with more than 50% in efficiency, 31 players. And the best percentage under 50%, "Sguanito", qualified to Play Off's.

I tried to be fair and honest as possible.
Back to top Go down
IT Demix ; ELITE 07

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Ok yousef but i don t agree your sistem, because it is always used that who makes more points pass the group for first,ecc..

Last edited by IT Demix 12 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DEEJAY 07

DEEJAY 07

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:05 pm

This is a shame. The rule is a shame.
This rule damages the most of the players.
I have played two matches, in this two matches i made 7 points, and they have not been counted.
And i don't want to pass for the person who always complains, but i find, and i think i am not the only one, that this rule is useless.
That is, you took less point than you have made PLAYING.
Back to top Go down
IMEDA

IMEDA

Nationality : georgia
QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Mayestrik ---> 66.67%
IMEDA ---> 66.67%

WHY HE FIRST ?
i dont care just i want know why !
Back to top Go down
Genial

Genial

Nationality : portugal
QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:35 pm

OMG -.-
So, in the next tournament I play only onde game, if I win 4-0, and pass with 100%

Bad organization, omg!

Player A
10 wins
14 loses

Player B
8 wins
4 loses

Tha player A, played all games, and the player B, only played 12 frames (half of total)

with this, the people not interested in tournaments!

I can't believe in this kkkkk
Back to top Go down
DEEJAY 07

DEEJAY 07

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:01 pm

Something more:

GROUP 1 --> You have not counted my points played IN THE TABLE with Gohan, 3-1, becaus he played less than 50% of games.

GROUP 8 --> You HAVE counted points played in the match May3shmer vs Cris, 3-1, but CRIS didn't play 50% of games.

Another thing:

GROUP 8 , example: PAULO and May3shmer didn't play 50% of games, and they passed. Their points shouldn't be counted.

GROUP 6, another one: Jmpax and Metallica. They passed with less than 50% of games played.

Explain me kindly QUALIFIED PLAYERS 3957092095

Last edited by DEEJAY 07 on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sguanito SkilL

Sguanito SkilL

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:11 pm

I think this system is not good for using,because if you don't want to count players that have played less than 50% of matches,May3shmer,Metallica,Jmpax and a lot of other players will not pass with 0 points and 0%.Then,in each group is written:"The 4 best players pass to the next round";and I think that this rule can't be changed while the tournament is started yet.

I think that this classification has to be changed using the normal system of all tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Genial

Genial

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm fully agree with Deejay and Sguanito!

Look it Yousef, and consider this bad system.
Back to top Go down
IT Demix ; ELITE 07

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:02 pm

DEEJAY 07 wrote:
Something more:

GROUP 1 --> You have not counted my points played IN THE TABLE with Gohan, 3-1, becaus he played less than 50% of games.

GROUP 8 --> You HAVE counted points played in the match May3shmer vs Cris, 3-1, but CRIS didn't play 50% of games.

Another thing:

GROUP 8 , example: PAULO and May3shmer didn't play 50% of games, and they passed. Their points shouldn't be counted.

GROUP 6, another one: Jmpax and Metallica. They passed with less than 50% of games played.

Explay this, I have played most of all my group and i have more points, why i have pass the group for fifth?
Back to top Go down
wigas

wigas

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:13 pm

how the hell can you change the sistem in a middle of a tournament??? without warning! if some people arent active in some groups its not our fault! i play 5 games and im in the 4 place of my group and i didnt get qualified, some of that fourth places played 3 games max, and they are qualified!

no, really, clap clap clap clap!
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

DEEJAY 07 wrote:
Something more:

Another thing:

More than 50 % of players not played up 50% of games, this system search to the best in points + efficiency(impotant).

In Group 1, Shgawa, Tornado, FLAME and Turi, fight for the qualify, and they not played vs Gohan and Ronnie.

In Group 6, Jmpax and Metallica with high percentage, and any player in his group complete more tan 50% of game, but they have EFFICIENCY.

About Group 8, you are right in this: Myshmer vs Cris, the score is 0.0, and i will change this.

NOTE: Is most easy for me, qualifie to 4 players with more points. But i tried the most fairness and honest work, near to 4 hours in this job. And the topic is openned because i will explain all problems, im here and i put my face.
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Genial wrote:
OMG -.-
So, in the next tournament I play only onde game, if I win 4-0, and pass with 100%

Bad organization, omg!

Player A
10 wins
14 loses

Player B
8 wins
4 loses

Tha player A, played all games, and the player B, only played 12 frames (half of total)

with this, the people not interested in tournaments!

I can't believe in this kkkkk

If any player want the championship, need the win against all players. In case if you won 4.0 and qualify, try it, and im sure that another player with more than 5 points and efficiency more than 50% will qualify and you not.
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Sguanito SkilL wrote:
I think this system is not good for using,because if you don't want to count players that have played less than 50% of matches,May3shmer,Metallica,Jmpax and a lot of other players will not pass with 0 points and 0%.Then,in each group is written:"The 4 best players pass to the next round";and I think that this rule can't be changed while the tournament is started yet.

I think that this classification has to be changed using the normal system of all tournaments.

- The 4 best players pass to the next round.

Is not the same that: The 4 players with more points.

I repeat: is most easy for me work with the old and sometimes unfair system.

If all people that now claim won 4.0 3.1 and the players not appear more, have 7.1. But another players have: 8.8, 9.11, 8.12, 10.10. And you out from the tournament, is fair?

Please think about this, this is just a game but we need honesty.
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:35 pm

wigas wrote:
how the hell can you change the sistem in a middle of a tournament??? without warning! if some people arent active in some groups its not our fault! i play 5 games and im in the 4 place of my group and i didnt get qualified, some of that fourth places played 3 games max, and they are qualified!

First, keep calm. After, stop 1 minute or all the time that you need, and think this:

Back to top Go down
Sguanito SkilL

Sguanito SkilL

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Yousef wrote:
wigas wrote:

First, keep calm. After, stop 1 minute or all the time that you need, and think this:

Yes but in some groups passed 5 players,in other groups 3 players.Is not this against this rule?I respect your hard work abut I'm not agree with this valutation.For me you had to use normal system,I think was easier for you and for all players.
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Sguanito SkilL wrote:

Yes but in some groups passed 5 players,in other groups 3 players.Is not this against this rule?I respect your hard work abut I'm not agree with this valutation.For me you had to use normal system,I think was easier for you and for all players.

I know that more than 50% of players in this tour, are agree with the system.

Maybe there 6 or 7 players with the claims, and im happy because 7/64 players is good for me.

But relax, i thinking about my continuity as Admin.
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

QUALIFIED PLAYERS YoCJj

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Post your claims, and i will answer tomorrow. I need to go out now. The system will not changed in this tournament.

Grettings.
Back to top Go down
Genial

Genial

QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 pm

NOTE: Is most easy for me, qualifie to 4 players with more points. But i tried the most fairness and honest work, near to 4 hours in this job. And the topic is openned because i will explain all problems, im here and i put my face.

This metod is much, much much better, in my opinion much much much rigth.

But ok, go to GzPro and watch what means quality in organizations. See u -.-
Back to top Go down
Cheleros Turi

Cheleros Turi

Nationality : chile
QUALIFIED PLAYERS AxbmC

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:22 am

DEEJAY 07 wrote:
This is a shame. The rule is a shame.
This rule damages the most of the players.
I have played two matches, in this two matches i made 7 points, and they have not been counted.
And i don't want to pass for the person who always complains, but i find, and i think i am not the only one, that this rule is useless.
That is, you took less point than you have made PLAYING.

jajajaja

you this crying?. jajaja

yesterday i play all day, you did is in the forum and why dont want play?

Back to top Go down
Francesco Deejay

Francesco Deejay

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:22 am

Yousef wrote:
DEEJAY 07 wrote:
Something more:

Another thing:

More than 50 % of players not played up 50% of games, this system search to the best in points + efficiency(impotant).

In Group 1, Shgawa, Tornado, FLAME and Turi, fight for the qualify, and they not played vs Gohan and Ronnie.

In Group 6, Jmpax and Metallica with high percentage, and any player in his group complete more tan 50% of game, but they have EFFICIENCY.

About Group 8, you are right in this: Myshmer vs Cris, the score is 0.0, and i will change this.

In group 6 NOBODY of the players played 50% of games. So mutually all players, all games shouldn't be counted. Am i right?
Back to top Go down
Big Sniper

Big Sniper

Nationality : bahrain
QUALIFIED PLAYERS Bg5vz

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:41 am

I told u thats not fair Happy , i never found the players to play with they , certainly will be - 50%

some groups qualidied 5 players , and another groups 2 players , and another 3 players , etc .

just i think thats very bad system
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=c15088e1294ea3d2a0537
Sponsored content

QUALIFIED PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUALIFIED PLAYERS   QUALIFIED PLAYERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUALIFIED PLAYERS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next