Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention to America's organization

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eagle

Eagle

Nationality : ecuador
Attention to America's organization AxbmC

Attention to America's organization Empty
PostSubject: Attention to America's organization   Attention to America's organization I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 pm

Im here to share with all of you, mostly with the owners of this forum, a bad experience of myself in this forum, America's section.

How can it be that I register to play and I won my group with 9 games won of 10 played with 90% of effectivity and I didnt get to playoffs?

Im posting here because there in America's section the organizator: Zangya, always erase my posts and the posts of the America's chief: Yousef.

The tournament that happend this issue is the American Snooker & 8 ball: Link: http://www.gmzhome.com/t7067-grupo-6

The truth is that in this group only 3 users showed up, posted and played their respective games. It was not my fault that the other users of the group didn't give a crap and show up or show interest to the tournament. And she said: nobody in the group 6 clasified because of poor activity. Anyway, this have never happened in any other forum related to gamezer billiards, it is just a complete madness.

You can see here the players that clasified to play offs: http://www.gmzhome.com/t7539-clasificados-a-play-offs

GRUPO 3

Cheleros Turi 11 pts
Chalo 7 pts
Master Pierre 4 pts
Nashoo 2 pts

GRUPO 8

ABC Miró 11 pts
Shelo 8 pts
Death Palermo 6 pts
Rope 4 pts

GRUPO 6

No playoffs

There you will notice that players with 6 and even a player that did 2 points clasified to playoff. I did 9 points and Im not in playoff? Insane.

Now you can see that this was completely unfair and insane.

To the owners, please pay attention to this organizar because with this kind of organizars your reputation as a forum may decrease a lot and give an image of an unfair forum. Is up to you to do something here and stop unfairness.

I also want to share something: This user: Zangya, was also an organizar and Admin of the DJ Nai forum: The world of gamezer (www.worldofgamezer.com) And Nai kick her out of the administration and took her power off because she was doing stupid things and unfair things there. So be careful with her.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Yousef

Yousef

Nationality : ecuador
Attention to America's organization YoCJj

Attention to America's organization Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention to America's organization   Attention to America's organization I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:12 am

Admin Groups will take a decision about this big and sad problem.

Please, keep calm.
Back to top Go down

Attention to America's organization
Page 1 of 1