Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .

Go down 
+13
Big Sniper
Eagle
PAIN BA3OK
PaLermo
DEEJAY 07
T5YLTK
FORGIVE
Automatic
Takara
KONAMI
GooDBoY SkiLL
KING MILAN
miguel7
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miguel7

miguel7

Nationality : portugal
NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 Lbn1h

NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:10 pm

not close , you dont have powers friend , i create them to see the opinions .
Back to top Go down
ASEROOOH

ASEROOOH

Nationality : ksa
NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 AxbmC

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:17 pm

MARLBORO wrote:
forums people only like to win by w. , yes like KU vs EC . ^^

+1
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=ee0e39b1bd3a72f6677c7
miguel7

miguel7

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:17 pm

DEEJAY 07 wrote:
I suggest this:

Finals will be played without W.O, so no one will complain about.

But, when the match will be played another day, nobody knows who are playing, so there will be other complaints.

this is good sense .
Back to top Go down
Nano SkiLL
Americas Moderator
Nano SkiLL

Nationality : argentina
NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 Vxjw0
World Cub Level : NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTFThb8ipDiFzwyZs06Rfq6jARHHgUcSDzpuX-9vNCGe6WFOAwT2J4JopUPbMcogloFl65l3lX0TeN4yT_5d7aZ8AJtU9VCJN6VOcXQgHXnKrpbSW7eldQ5GxA

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:29 pm

In the case of EC vs KU. Kuwait would not play because they not wanted and in this case Skill make a change of player and Death dont accept. Are different case ..
Back to top Go down
miguel7

miguel7

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Nano wrote:
In the case of EC vs KU. Kuwait would not play because they not wanted and in this case Skill make a change of player and Death dont accept. Are different case ..
+1
Back to top Go down
BA7R
GzHome Founder
BA7R

World Cub Level : NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:20 am

i'm with you Miguel, we can change this rule to 3 replacement in the final in next time

but this not mean that danger is wrong,, no he have the right to reject the 3rd replacement becouse all do this since 2008

other thing in the final LDN vs Skill i was skill player, me and eagle has won biano and rafhael by W.O and this is the link: LDN vs Skill

other thing i have question: why you didn't suggest this before play the final? if you want this realy! you was able to suggest this before play the final and loose, i talk to all who disagree with the rules

happy new year friends

Last edited by BA7R on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miguel7

miguel7

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:37 am

you have reason in all but note :
i dont said that is wrong , but not have good sense and talk to marlboro better because he delete the post of danger and in that post he accept two changes .
2nd thing ? if you do that before , you are wrong
3rd , is so obvious because i dont know that i dont have internet , this is a emergency , we dont know before
merry Xmas =)p
Back to top Go down
BA7R
GzHome Founder
BA7R

World Cub Level : NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:41 am

miguel7 wrote:
you have reason in all but note :
i dont said that is wrong , but not have good sense and talk to marlboro better because he delete the post of danger and in that post he accept two changes .
2nd thing ? if you do that before , you are wrong
3rd , is so obvious because i dont know that i dont have internet , this is a emergency , we dont know before
merry Xmas =)p

i has told you, and other thing,, not marlboro has delete the post why say this? why has delete it is danger by himself he said accept 2 changes but when he know about the change of palermo he delete it and accept one more change

all is clear now, we will thinking about update the rule of replacments and thanks, topic closed
Back to top Go down
_ACTIVE

_ACTIVE

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 am

I left the discussion open, I accept the opinion of everyone in this issue and the amendment will be considered the rules .

More thing I liked is the debate that appears very impressive morality members.

Thank you all .. and happy new year welcome 2012 .
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=a498e06f04df14681b497
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .    NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO DELETE AND NO CLOSED , because i want to hear the opinions .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2