Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Gamezer Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamezer Home

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The greatest mistakes in history

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KONAMI

KONAMI

Nationality : ksa
The greatest mistakes in history AxbmC

The greatest mistakes in history Empty
PostSubject: The greatest mistakes in history   The greatest mistakes in history I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:25 am

I liked the subject and thought that show you them ^^

موضوع اعجبني واحببت ان اريكم اياها ^^

The greatest mistakes in history QF453272
George sold Harishn from South Africa to the ranch mining company with ten pounds for not only
Suitability for cultivation, and when the company began to exploit it, I discovered the largest gold mine on
Ever, later became a Hmalmndjem responsible for 70% of gold production
in the world

باع جورج هاريشن من جنوب أفريقيا مزرعته إلى شركة تنقيب بعشرة جنيهات فقط لعدم
صلاحيتها للزراعة ، وحين شرعت لشركة في استغلالها ، اكتشفت بها أكبر منجم للذهب على
الإطلاق ، أصبح بعدها هذالمنجم مسؤولاً عن 70% من إنتاج الذهب في العالم

The greatest mistakes in history I2B51714

One night in 1696 the British baker shelter Geoffenz to bed, but forgot to extinguish the flame of a small
I stayed in Vrnh, has led such a "mistake" to ignite his house and then his neighbor's house and the neighboring lane, even burned
Half of London and died thousands of its inhabitants, in what became known as the "great fire",, Geoffenz itself did not hurt!!

وفي إحدى ليالي 1696م أوى الخباز البريطاني جوفينز إلى فراشه ، ولكنه نسي إطفاء شعلة صغيرة
بقيت في فرنه، وقد أدى هذا “الخطأ” إلى اشتعال منزله ثم منزل جيرانه ثم الحارات المجاورة ، حتى احترقت
نصف لندن ومات الآلاف من سكانها ، فيما أصبح يعرف “بالحريق الكبير” ،، جوفينز نف
سه لم يصب بأذى !!

The greatest mistakes in history LPu51714

In 1347, M entered some of the mice into three Italian ships were at anchor in China, and when I arrived
To the Italian port of Messina came out of them, and published a plague in the city and then in the whole of Italy. The plague may
Already spent half the population of China at that time, and from Italy spread throughout Europe, killing a third of the population

وفي عام 1347م دخلت بعض الفئران إلى ثلاث سفن إيطالية كانت راسية في الصين ، وحين وصلت
إلى ميناء مسينا الإيطالي خرجت منها ، ونشرت الطاعون في المدينة ثم في كامل إيطاليا . وكان الطاعون قد
قضى أصلاً على نصف سكان الصين في ذلك الوقت ، ثم من إيطاليا انتشر في كامل أوروبا فقتل ثلث سكانها

The greatest mistakes in history B8E51714

Some sources mention that one of the kings of British disagreed with the pope at a time when Britain was a Catholic
And in retaliation the British campus of Pope mating which inflicted embarrassment to the King of his people, and out of this
Impasse request of the kings of the communities in Andalusia send some elders to become Britain for Islam to spite the Vatican!
However, "our community" failed to implement this request until it reached the news to the pope, raising Vosaleh dispute resolution
Prohibition (You can imagine Islam, Britain, and then emerge as an empire the sun never sets)!

تذكر بعض المصادر أن أحد الملوك البريطانيين اختلف مع البابا في وقت كانت فيه بريطانيا كاثوليكية
وكرد انتقامي حرّم البابا تزاوج البريطانيين الأمر الذي أوقع الملك في حرج أمام شعبه ، وللخروج من هذا
المأزق طلب من ملوك الطوائف في الأندلس إرسال بعض المشايخ كي تتحول بريطانيا للإسلام نكاية بالفاتيكان !
إلاّ أن “جماعتنا” تقاعسوا عن تنفيذ هذا الطلب حتى وصل الخبر إلى البابا ، فأصلح الخلاف ورفع قرار
التحريم ( ولك أن تتصور إسلام بريطانيا، ثم ظهورها كإمبراطورية لا تغيب عنها الشمس ) !!

Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=00ec898362d9ed5b3460d
BA7R
GzHome Founder
BA7R

The greatest mistakes in history AxbmC
World Cub Level : The greatest mistakes in history QwAAANRlf6MMq5AAvIWIqEJyzTENd_aQLKwf7VAYoympDxjvPIvuRd4ZeS_wN8eHHWpvce1LYC54miORFz_7KUyL5Y_hmo6qqvksHodpB6qa91KOAJtU9VAn5PkhLIq3AY_SjI2jAP9CsLtN3g

PostSubject: Re: The greatest mistakes in history   The greatest mistakes in history I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:22 pm

فعلا من أشنع الأخطاء بالتاريخ يعطيك العافيه على الموضوع كونامي
Back to top Go down
FERAS , R1o

FERAS , R1o

The greatest mistakes in history Bg5vz

PostSubject: Re: The greatest mistakes in history   The greatest mistakes in history I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 pm

يعطيك العافيه على الموضوع كونامي صراحه موضوع متعوب عليه وكلها اخطاء تقهر

بس انا ما قهرني غير الاول للي باع مزرعته وفيها اكبر منجم للذهب قسم بالله قهر The greatest mistakes in history 1805953252
Back to top Go down
http://gamezer.com/user/?g=billiards&s=942913aec69dcc39142f3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest mistakes in history   The greatest mistakes in history I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The greatest mistakes in history
Page 1 of 1